Langley In-Floor Heating Systems
Benefits of Infloor Heating
Hydronic heating is the most comfortable, cost efficient heating or cooling choice used in homes and buildings today. Why? It’s versatile, comfortable, and economical. It can be incorporated into almost every style of home, using any modern fuel source.
Hydronic radiant systems circulate water through tubing in the floors or ceilings, and/or convectors along the walls, to warm or cool the surfaces of a home. When compared to air, there are many advantages to heating or cooling your home using water to experience the ultimate in comfort.
- Surfaces within the space are heated or cooled rather than the air itself;
- People feel more comfortable as heating or cooling is evenly distributed within each space, eliminating hot or cold spots;
- There is less circulation of dust and particles that can cause allergies;
- With no need for ductwork, fan noises and stop/start sounds are reduced to promote clean & quiet living;
- It is easy to create zones within your home or building to control the temperature differently according to how you use the space;
- You can control the temperature of your floors to set your optimal level of comfort.
Controls are designed to keep the temperature at your preferred setting no matter what the outdoor conditions are like. By intelligently adjusting the heating system operation to compensate for indoor and outdoor temperature changes, temperature swings are eliminated